Our two day flagship event, AAT Annual Conference, is devoted to your professional development and career growth. We bring together experts from the worlds of accountancy, business and finance to give you advice on everything from ethics to entrepreneurship. Senior business leaders will share their experience and practical advice on payroll, pensions, tax and more at over 20 sessions. However, it’s not only our speakers that makes the event special. It’s the energy and spirit that our members bring with them. Meet like-minded people, create new friends and be inspired by the stories of other students and members.
What can the Annual Conference do for your career? Learn, apply, and grow. This is how.
1. Learn from experts from HMRC, the Office of Tax Simplification, the Pensions Regulator, Business Growth Service, Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) and Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT).
2. Learn vital non-technical skills that will push you forward in your career, from smart negotiation to growing your business.
3. Find out how legislation and your role might change post-General election.
4. Bring your questions to the technical experts at the tax clinic hosted by the Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT).
6. Access our student zone area, dedicated to providing tools and advice to help you succeed with your AAT studies.
8. Show your commitment to future employers by keeping your skills and industry knowledge up-to-date.
9. Network with hundreds of other accountants at AAT’s biggest CPD event of the year.
“Being relatively new to AAT (awaiting result of final exam) and seeing what can be achieved when qualified, left me feeling on a high. All of those nights and weekends spent studying whilst my children were out having fun with their dad suddenly seemed worth it. Hopefully, one day, I too will be able to afford to treat them in such a way.”
AAT Comment offers news and opinion on the world of business and finance from the Association of Accounting Technicians.