AAT’s Director of Education and Development Suzie Webb shares an update on assessments for our training providers.
- Assessments will be reinstated and available on training provider premises from the 29 June 2020
- All training providers holding assessments will need to adhere to government social distancing policy for both students and staff
- Training providers will be allowed to schedule assessments from 22 June 2020 (a week in advance) this time frame has been shortened on this occasion due to the pre-emptive high demand of the service
- Some changes have been made to the synoptic schedule published based on training provider feedback which is available here
- We are planning to make remote invigilation available in August 2020 for four assessments.
- We will calculate results for students who could reasonably have been expected to complete the following qualifications this summer:
● Foundation Certificate in Accounting – Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
● Foundation Diploma in Accounting and Business – Level 2.
- Calculated results will be issued on 13 August 2020.
- The new suite of AAT Qualifications (Qualifications 2021) will now be launched in February 2022.
- Coronavirus (Covid-19): remote invigilation
- Covid-19: how it affects assessments
- Training and assessments
The content team are the owners of AAT Comment.