AAT’s Director of Education and Development Suzie Webb shares an update on assessments for our students.
- Assessments will be reinstated and available on training provider premises from the 29 June 2020
- All training providers holding assessments will need to adhere to government social distancing policy for both students and staff
- A new synoptic schedule is now available here
- We are planning to make remote invigilation available in August for four assessments, allowing students to take assessments at home.
- We will calculate results for students who could reasonably have been expected to complete the following qualifications this summer:
● Foundation Certificate in Accounting – Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
● Foundation Diploma in Accounting and Business – Level 2.
- Calculated results will be issued on 13 August 2020.
- Ensure you stay up to date by signing up for AAT Weekly and keeping an eye on our social channels.
- Check out the Lifelong Learning Portal for a range of study resources
- Coronavirus (Covid-19): remote invigilation
- Covid-19: how it affects assessments
- Training and assessments
The content team are the owners of AAT Comment.