The BAME Apprenticeship Awards celebrates the talent and diversity among British black and minority ethnic groups (BAME) Apprentices, their Employers, and Learning Providers.
The Awards showcase the outstanding work and achievement of apprentices BAME groups with the aim of inspiring apprentices to reach their full potential. The awards also raise the profile of employers and training providers across the UK, who are championing the importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Nominations are now open, with several industry specific categories for both apprentices and employers, as well as specific awards for learning providers, schools, and academies.
Are you a learning provider at the forefront of promoting diversity and inclusion? Do you believe in social mobility?
Do your apprentices go above and beyond? Are they future leaders? Are they ambassadors for apprenticeships?
Take this opportunity to provide your rising stars with a platform to promote their great work.
What steps are you taking to make your workplace an equal and inclusive environment?
Dates for your diary:
- Nomination Deadline: Friday 26th June 2020
- Shortlist Revealed: Thursday 9th July 2020
The BAME Apprenticeship Awards features the following categories which are open to both apprentices and employers:
- Financial Legal and Professional Services
- Health Medical and Social Care
- Retail Hospitality and Tourism
- Charity, Voluntary organisations and Public Services
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Creative and Digital
- Transport and Logistics
- Small and Medium Employer of the Year
- Large Employer of the Year
- Learning Provider of the Year
For more information visit the BAME Apprenticeship Awards page.
The content team are the owners of AAT Comment.