AT magazine is our award-winning publication exclusively for members. It’s designed to keep you up to date with the changing face of accountancy and the emergence of new skills that will shape your career.
AT is focused on making technical subjects accessible, profiling inspirational AAT members and covering diverse and fascinating stories of the world of finance and accountancy with the goal to inform and inspire. Download the latest copy below (login required).
The death of paperwork
In this issue of AT magazine, we look at the 10 trends that will reshape tax for 2020. Including sounding the deathknell of the printed tax return…
- Is avoidance voided? Have anti-tax avoidance measures worked?
- Lights, camera, tax gone! The film industry is rife with people looking to make a quick, crooked buck
- How to grow you practice fast (by building slow)
Access all areas
We highlight the strides accountancy is making as a sector, with 5 of the top 10 employers in the Social Mobility Employer index 2018 being accountancy firms.
- Why accountancy is opening up to everybody (online version)
- “I won’t let this hold me back” – 3 accountants with debilitating conditions, but successful careers
- Sick notes – Have an ill colleague? Here’s how to help them
5 unstoppable accountants
To mark International Women’s Day we profile the careers of five women in accountancy to learn of their challenges and achievements.
Business Model Canvas template
How do you understand what makes an organisation successful? Answer: you use the Business Model Canvas template. Download your copy here: